I just drew this one today. It's my cat, his name is Saifon and it means "Rain" in English. I found him on street side almost four years ago. He'll be four on 13th. He got white and brown hair. He is a gift from the world I don't really feel I fit in well.
This is not an artist blog or anything. I want it to be a place that I can express my feeling and things I really can't do with anyone. Okay I'm not really an artistic person even though I got a Bachelor in Fine Arts. I don't know how to write in an artistic way even though my dad is a writer. :D Oh..and English is my second language. I only used English in school and uni but graduated for like 5 months now so haven't use it that much any more. So yeah....

No comments:
Post a Comment